HSS-Co Cobalt St/Stl Drill Bits
The premium solution for the toughest challenges in stainless steel and metal. The HSS-CO Cobalt is made of a special HSS steel with a 5% cobalt content. Precise response when positioning the bit due to its split point and 135° point angle as well as excellent dimensional accuracy also characterise this drill bit. The HSS-Co Cobalt also scores with its excellent concentricity acc. to DIN 1414.
- Unbeatable in high-alloy steel and stainless steel - the perfect solution for the most challenging drilling
- Made of special HSS steel with 5% cobalt for extremely long life
- Pinpoint centring thanks to split point grinding and 135° point angle
- Precision tool as per DIN 338 RN for outstanding dimensional accuracy of the hole
- Excellent concentricity as per DIN 1414